I worked for Handy since September 2015, I loved it, but yesterday they sent me an email that I am removed from Handy platform.I have not done anything wrong, I am the best handyman they can ever find it.

I have done more less about 150 jobs for them and they don't appreciate the efforts and my time I spent for Handy.com. I am self taught and very skillful person. Below is my hobby what I do if don't work for Handy. I am not happy about the fact Hand removed me for NO REASON at all.

I am model maker with over 30 years of building scale models experience.My email address is

Modelmaker1973@yahoo.com

This reviewer shared experience about "i was removed from the platform without doing anything wrong." and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $8900. The author is overall dissatisfied with Handy and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Handy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cleaning Services category for more informed decision or compare Handy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Handy?

Comments

Massillon, Ohio, United States #1141227

That is a really cool ship.