I worked for Handy since September 2015, I loved it, but yesterday they sent me an email that I am removed from Handy platform.I have not done anything wrong, I am the best handyman they can ever find it.
I have done more less about 150 jobs for them and they don't appreciate the efforts and my time I spent for Handy.com. I am self taught and very skillful person. Below is my hobby what I do if don't work for Handy. I am not happy about the fact Hand removed me for NO REASON at all.
I am model maker with over 30 years of building scale models experience.My email address is
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- I was removed from the platform without doing anything wrong.
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Handy Work Experience
- Review category
- Cleaning Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We had Zerorez come out last year with no problems and the carpet was totally dry in 4 hours, Great experience! We had Zerorez again come out this year and clean..."
- "Had a couch, chair and foot stool cleaned in Port Orchard , Washington. Chair and stool's cloth coverings done well, but our older (in excellent condition) velveteen couch..."
- "My husband picked up his dress shirts from Pico Dry Cleaners and when he went to pay noticed the pricing had changed. The clerk told him that it was..."
- "I took a session with them for tv radio modeling work over ten years ago. It was fun and good acting practice. The classes were casual though not college..."
- " I workout at Charter Fitness in Park Ridge, IL. I've been with them for years and I've spent thousands (yes thousands) on personal training. I purchase bulk sessions and workout..."
- "THIS SITE IS A SCAM!!! I subscribed to this site and was charged $59 for three months membership. Franz has stated publicly multiple times he will redund anyone who is..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."