I worked for Handy since September 2015, I loved it, but yesterday they sent me an email that I am removed from Handy platform.I have not done anything wrong, I am the best handyman they can ever find it.

I have done more less about 150 jobs for them and they don't appreciate the efforts and my time I spent for Handy.com. I am self taught and very skillful person. Below is my hobby what I do if don't work for Handy. I am not happy about the fact Hand removed me for NO REASON at all.

I am model maker with over 30 years of building scale models experience.My email address is

Modelmaker1973@yahoo.com

This reviewer shared experience about "i was removed from the platform without doing anything wrong." and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $8900. The author is overall dissatisfied with Handy and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Handy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cleaning Services category for more informed decision or compare Handy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Handy?

Comments

Massillon, Ohio, United States #1141227

That is a really cool ship.

She Can Clean Of Memphis - Tonya Wigner 901-406-2348 She Can Clean Cleaning Service in Memphis She Can Clean Of Memphis "I hired Tonya Wigner she scammed me out of $1,315 for supposedly cleaning my house.She stole household items from me, harrassed me and did not finish the job claiming i..." Read more The Cleaning Authority - Initial Cleaning The Cleaning Authority "Here's the kitchen-I think the scam is on these initial cleanings which are expensive. The kitchen wasn't cleaned- nothing moved on the counters, backsplash ignored-bedroom dust ignored. Never again--just cancelled...." Read more Zerorez - Liars and scammers Zerorez "I scheduled a carpet cleaning early in the week for today, 5/6/17. I received a confirmation email and was told they would arrive between 10-1 today, with it probably being..." Read more TIDY - Barely cleaned except my account Tidy "We contacted and scheduled a Mighty TIDY cleaning (2 cleaners, 4 hours for $250, one-time non-rescheduled charge $25) with emphasis on floors and kitchen, everything to be wiped down well..." Read more Pissed of jollibee ruin my surprise for my daughtrs birthday Jollibee "I ordered throuh online jolibee padala and pay via credit card it was confirmed by paypal that the payment has been recieved. I call my daughter that wait for the..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more Richmond American Homes - Fixing issues after move in Richmond American Homes "First off the sales guy acted like a used car salesman for about 75% of the time we interacted with him either in person or on the phone. We should..." Read more