Des Plaines, Illinois

I worked for Handy since September 2015, I loved it, but yesterday they sent me an email that I am removed from Handy platform.I have not done anything wrong, I am the best handyman they can ever find it.

I have done more less about 150 jobs for them and they don't appreciate the efforts and my time I spent for Handy.com. I am self taught and very skillful person. Below is my hobby what I do if don't work for Handy. I am not happy about the fact Hand removed me for NO REASON at all.

I am model maker with over 30 years of building scale models experience.My email address is

Modelmaker1973@yahoo.com

Reason of review: I was removed from the platform without doing anything wrong..

Had an Experience with Handy?

Comments

Peatbog
Massillon, Ohio, United States #1141227

That is a really cool ship.

She Can Clean Of Memphis - House Cleaning Service Review She Can Clean Of Memphis "I hired Tonya Wigner she scammed me out of $1,315 for supposedly cleaning my house.She stole household items from me, harrassed me and did not finish the job claiming i..." Read more Molly Maid House Cleaning Service Review from Billerica, Massachusetts Molly Maid "I am extremely disappointed in my Molly Maids house cleaning. When I called to request a cleaning, I told the woman I spoke with my fiancé and I were moving..." Read more Molly Maid House Cleaning Service Review from Fallbrook, California Molly Maid "I have tried to rectify the issue with this company twice. they sent somebody out to do a deep cleaning twice. I am in shock their definition of clean mike..." Read more The Cleaning Authority - Initial Cleaning The Cleaning Authority "Here's the kitchen-I think the scam is on these initial cleanings which are expensive. The kitchen wasn't cleaned- nothing moved on the counters, backsplash ignored-bedroom dust ignored. Never again--just cancelled...." Read more A Brighter Tomorrow - Yelp Sucks A Brighter Tomorrow "I sent in a negative review about Yelp not being available to customers but being available 24-Hours a day to people who spend money on advertising money. The sales agents..." Read more Penske Truck Rental - The worst company ever Penske Truck Rental "I live in an apartment complex and came out side to leave to have a movers blocking me and every one else in they did not try to move or..." Read more Good People Good Company at Mariner Finance Mariner Finance "They are professional, courteous and polite. This company has helped me after my son passed away with no life insurance leaving behind a new home, his wife and a 14..." Read more Done Com - Poor customer service and unprofessionalism Done Com "We engaged done.com for replacing toilet seats and faucets in multiple bath rooms at our home in December. The service technician came late for appointment and left after two hours...." Read more